The Blaylock Cabin, 2 King, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-4
Allows pets Internet Fireplace Lake Mountain Forest Hot Tub (more...)
Just minutes from all the fun of Hochatown and Broken Bow Lake, The Blaylock's secluded location also offers space to steal away. With 2 King beds/2 baths and ample living space, this cabin makes the perfect getaway for you and your people.
The Blaylock Highlights
- 2 bedrooms with King beds / 2 full bathrooms
- Relaxing hot tub
- Large outdoor area with grill, dining area, lounging area, tv, and fireplace.
- Comfortable and luxurious stylings
- Fire pit with firewood provided
- Smart TVs throughout the cabin
- High-speed internet
The Blaylock Overview
The Blaylock is perfect for two couples who want some time to wind down. Or getaway with your partner and you can each have your own bedroom...just in case she snores. Kids are welcome and will have a great time too!
Cook in the well-appointed kitchen or enjoy one of the many restaurants in Hochatown. Go on adventures or spend all day cozied in your choice of relaxing spots at the cabin. Slow down, relax, and enjoy being surround by the towering pine trees. You'll feel like you're a world away at The Blaylock.
You'll love the large covered deck with gas grill and space for dining or lounging by the fire while reading or watching a favorite movie. Steps away, the hot tub sits in its own space. The outdoor area also has a welcoming fire pit with comfortable seating, ready for roasting marshmallows in the shadow of twinkling string lights. Or switch off the sting lights and enjoy stargazing with limited light pollution.
The open-concept interior offers space to chill with island seating, dining space for 4 and a couch perfect for an afternoon nap. High end furnishings feel luxurious, but don't hesitate to slip your shoes off and kick up your feet.
Everyone loves to gather in the kitchen and this one is no exception. Island stools offer a place to sit while the chef prepares the night's feast or just to grab a quick breakfast before heading out on the day's adventures. With a glass cooktop, dishwasher, basic spices, and all the cookware you'll need, the kitchen is a functional gathering spot. Don't worry...we didn't forget the coffee! A Keurig coffee maker ensures you're not a gremlin in the morning.
Both bedrooms include a king bed, flat screen TV, and private en suite bathroom including a generous stand up shower. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and blow dryer are provided for your convenience. Beautiful linens add to the indulgent vibes. Each room has a sliding double door to the outdoors, but feel free to cozy up in bed all day. We won't tell.
Important Things to Note
- A starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, bath toiletries, liquid dish detergent, dishwasher tablets, laundry detergent and softener sheets, are provided. A well-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, towels, and linens are also provided.
- Propane is provided for the gas grill.
- Firewood is provided for the outdoor fire pit.
- The hot tub is drained and sanitized between bookings.
- Up to 2 Dogs are allowed in the cabin.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind is allowed in the cabin or on the property.
- Must be 22 to rent and the person booking must be present at the property during the entirety of the stay.
- You will be required to sign a rental agreement which will require you to upload your license.
- A $300.00 security deposit will be held on your card during your stay and released 3 days after your departure pending no damages or missing items. This is a hold, not a charge.
- Keep in mind that The Blaylock is located in a rural area; although we have high-speed internet, outages can, and do, occasionally occur. We cannot guarantee internet service.
- Outward facing security cameras are located at the front and back stairs to protect the cabin and our guests. Our property is patrolled and secured by AEGIS security.
- Furniture and decor are subject to change without notice.
- We privately manage this cabin and pride ourselves on being available to our guests. You will have our cell phone number and are able to text with any questions.
About the Owners
Hi! We're Tanner and Tracy. We're both born and raised in Oklahoma but we didn't stumble upon the stunning Broken Bow area until a surprise anniversary trip in 2015. Between the towering trees, crystal-clear waters, local shops and restaurants, and relaxing luxury cabins – we were hooked. We've been vacationing in the Ouachita Mountains with friends and family for years now. We've long dreamed about having our own cabin to share, but you know - life gets busy, raising kids is hard, and the days just go by.
It wasn't until a health scare gave us a renewed perspective that we decided to take a chance on our dream. So here we are, hoping to share our cabin with you - you who need some relaxation, some adventure, some nature and memories and laughter and space. We strive to make our space comfortable and welcoming for you. And we pride ourselves on attention to detail and being available to our guests. So please let us know how we can help make your stay special.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||